Monday 20 August 2018

Making Money On Facebook



Making Money On Facebook





Believe it or not, but some people out there have not yet learned how to make money on Facebook and some don’t even know it’s possible. If you think about it,

 Facebook is actually a great network to market your products, why? Simple, getting the attention of less than a percentage of the 600 million daily users all on your product can fetch you some awesome sales. It’s more than sense actually.


I know of people who make money on Facebook by just putting a promotion link as their status and eventually walk away with some hundreds of bucks.

After reading this short article, you should get a good picture of how you can make money on Facebook and learn from a number of my mistakes.
Money, cash, cheddar, or anything else you would like to call it; it’s the main reason we wake up every morning and leave our toasty warm beds if not for other self satisfactory reasons. When I heard it was possible to make money on Facebook, to be specific 500$ per day, I thought it was impossible; but I still dived into it. Here’s how it was supposed to work:
I get some 1,000,000 Facebook likes on my fan page,
Promote a product per day, something going for around 20-25$
Get some 10 or so sales everyday!
=500$ per day!
It’s obvious this idea went terribly wrong, I mean, if it didn’t I wouldn’t be writing this to educate you on my wrongs; instead I would probably be telling you how


 I make money on Facebook and what you should do. Anyways, back to the story. The process was simple. Generate some 1000+ emails per day, send friend requests each day and in one week,


 I would have some 5,000 friends, the maximum Facebook allows. Here was the catch, the email generating software went for some 100$. Here’s what I thought. Invest 100$ for some 500$ PER DAY? Hell yes!
(When the deal is far too good, think twice)
So I saved, for a few weeks and came up with the cash and eventually bought the product. I remember that day as if it were yesterday, August 27th 2011. (I would have written this article much earlier but it has been quite a painful recovery process LOL!).





 That day, I felt like the richest man on earth. I had already pictured all the shoes, clothes and jewelry I would buy, but little did I know of what nasty future fate had in store for me.
I didn’t waste any time to make up the emails and send out the friend requests. 5971 requests to be specific. Before I went to bed, I was totally sure my path to making money on Facebook had started. Once I woke up the next morning, first thing I did, was check my Facebook.


 Here’s the shocker. Not one of the 5971 people had replied to any of my requests. Is that even possible? I mean of 5971 people, at least one person would accept don’t you think so? I gave it more time (until today) but the friend requests have never been answered by anyone! Not a single person.
Eventually, life went on, the pain, the anger and everything else that comes with the feeling of being scammed! Anyways, that’s just my experience, now lets get to what I learned afterwards that could help you make money on Facebook:



How to make money on Facebook
Things you must remember!
  1. Do not ever trust anyone to get you some 1000 Facebook likes for some small bit of cash, they are always fake accounts. Fake people won’t get you any sales in a million years
  2. Take it as an investment, if you want likes, pay Facebook for real likes using Facebook ads
  3. Don’t make the mistake I made (buying a product that ‘will’ get you tons of likes)
  4. Get likes, likes will get you the money
  5. be careful when using Facebook Ads. It can be very expensive.




After reading this article, I hope you have learned a thing or two that will help you make money on Facebook. Facebook is an awesome way of making money online, trust me. It is not impossible to get a million likes or so; pages like CNN made it, along with other thousands of pages. I should also add promoting products through Facebook posts isn’t your only shot at it! Getting an Ebay store on Facebook may just as well give you a helping hand in it. The idea my scammer had could actually work if I got the likes but hey, I didn’t give up, as a matter of fact, I’m almost near the 1,000,000 mark though it has been quite an expensive journey. If you need help on anything when it comes to Facebook Marketing, you can consult me and I surely will love to be of help.
One more thing, don’t be interested with learning how to make money on Facebook because it has 600 million daily users, but because it has 600 million DAILY users. Think about it.
Thanks for your time :)





Article Source: http://www.streetarticles.com/social-media/making-money-on-facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment