Sunday 9 June 2019

Want to figure out what the market wants to buy and how you should sell it to them? -Leverage Information via @stephen_larsen1






This is honestly the EASIEST way to make money from what you already do…

A little while ago I was doing some coaching...

And I remember specific times when people have said...

"Stephen, I don't know that this can work for me"

But the TRUTH is...

You can leverage information, whatever your field of expertise is!

I want to bring your attention to a part in Expert Secrets...

People are always quoting this book... but I don't hear many people quote THIS... 

It's a FREAKIN' GEM that most people are skipping over...

It's right at the beginning... not even in CHAPTER ONE... it's in the INTRO!

This GEM is dripped out and I don't think that most people UNDERSTAND how important it is...

There are TWO types of expert businesses...

--The first kind of expert is the expert who’s selling information about their expertise itself. That’s all they do – they just sell information products.
--The second type of expert is someone who is leveraging information products for an existing business.

Do you know which one you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment